Dr. Martha Pulido Landinez
DVM from National University of Colombia. College of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science.
Master of Science in Animal Health and Production. National University of Colombia College of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science.
Doctor of Veterinary Sciences. Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul. Porto Alegre, Brazil. College of Veterinary Medicine
American College of Poultry Veterinarians -ACPV, Diplomate.
University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine, Poultry Diagnostic and Research Center (PDRC). Training in Avian Virology and Histopathology.
Visiting Scientist. United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Egg Safety and Quality Research Unit; (USDA-ARS-ESQRU).
Short Term Scholar. Mississippi State University. Poultry Research and Diagnostic Laboratory.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Science/Veterinary Science, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, 2013
- Master of Science (M.S.), Animal Health Science, The National University of Colombia, 1996
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (D.V.M.), Veterinary Medicine, The National University of Colombia, 1990
Salmonella emerging serotypes
Salmonella persistence and adaptation to chickens and poultry environments.
Antimicrobial resistance - One Health Concept
- Enhancing the one health initiative by using whole genome sequencing to monitor antimicrobial resistance of animal pathogens: Vet-LIRN collaborative project with veterinary diagnostic laboratories in United States and Canada.. BMC Veterinary Research. Issue 15:130, Page 13. 2019
- "Characterization of neuropathologic lesions associated with avian reovirus infection in commercial broiler chickens." American College of Veterinary Pathologists Annual Meeting, ACVP, San Antonio, TX. 2019
- "Escherichia coli virulence screening for veterinary diagnostics using whole genome sequencing data." 62nd Annual Conference of the American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians, American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians, Providence, RI. 2019
Areas of Expertise
Salmonella Emerging serotypes Bacterial diseases