Veterinarians in the AHC Community Veterinary Services Department are equivalent to a person’s general practitioner; however, there are several specialty areas, including dentistry, dermatology, and exotic animal medicine.
This service is available for the purpose of preparing the College’s third- and fourth-year veterinary students for practicing small animal general practice medicine upon graduation. The program provides our students with a strong foundation with an emphasis on routine health maintenance, shelter medicine, dentistry and dermatology. Students work closely with clinicians in the many specialty areas offered through the AHC to gain invaluable hands-on experience while providing the best possible care for a variety of different species.
CVS patients generally belong to students, faculty and staff members of MSU CVM; however, animals from area shelters, rescue organizations and others are also cared for by the CVS team.
Meet the CVS Team:
- Christine Bryan, DVM, Associate Clinical Professor
- Joey Burt, DVM, MPH (HSA), Associate Clinical Professor, Director Animal Health Center
- Jeb Cade, DVM, Assistant Clinical Professor
- Jesse Grady, DVM, MS, Assistant Clinical Professor
- Diana Eubanks, DVM., MS, Dip. ABVP, Clinical Professor, CVS Service Chief
- Juli Gunter, DVM, MS, Dip. ACVD, Assistant Clinical Professor
- Chase Seyer, DVM, Clinical Instructor
- Brittany Moore-Henderson, DVM, ABVP Resident
- Julianna Frum, DVM, ABVP Resident
- Maggie Horner, CVT
- Andi Hannigan, CVT
- Valerie Johnson, CVT
- Lora Leigh Patridge, CVT