Veterinarians in the AHC Community Veterinary Services Department are equivalent to a person’s general practitioner; however, there are several specialty areas, including dentistry, dermatology, and exotic animal medicine.
This service is available for the purpose of preparing the College’s third- and fourth-year veterinary students for practicing small animal general practice medicine upon graduation. The program provides our students with a strong foundation with an emphasis on routine health maintenance, shelter medicine, dentistry and dermatology. Students work closely with clinicians in the many specialty areas offered through the AHC to gain invaluable hands-on experience while providing the best possible care for a variety of different species.
CVS patients generally belong to students, faculty and staff members of MSU CVM; however, animals from area shelters, rescue organizations and others are also cared for by the CVS team.
Meet the CVS Team:
- Christine Bryan, DVM, Associate Clinical Professor
- Joey Burt, DVM, MPH (HSA), Clinical Professor, Director Animal Health Center
- Diana Eubanks, DVM., MS, Dip. ABVP, Clinical Professor
- Jesse Grady, DVM, MS, Assistant Clinical Professor
- Juli Gunter, DVM, MS, Dip. ACVD, Assistant Clinical Professor
- Brittany Moore-Henderson, DVM, Clinical Instructor
- Tracy Jaffe, DVM, Clinical Instructor
- Nathalia Torres Cosme, DVM, Clinical Instructor
- Courtney Hemeyer, DVM, ABVP, Resident
- Maggie Horner, CVT
- Andi Hannigan, CVT
- Valerie Johnson, CVT
- Lora Leigh Patridge, CVT